Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Old Treasures

                                                      Hello Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Today I created this underwater seahorse for the Old Treasures YouTube hop challenge!

 

I started off with this old seahorse that a friend sent to me. I think she said she picked it up at an estate sale,


I started giving it a coat of gesso then a second coat of Fiber paste (Little Birdie Crafts brand). Just the perfect amount of texture!


now here I take shells,embellishments and some (little birdie crafts) Flowers and get them glued down with gel medium and let it dry!
Next step, I cover all shells with White Gesso, Just a light coat. I kinda let some color still peak through.


Now its Time to Color!!!! I used sprays From Little Birdie Crafts and Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Time Travel Teal) (Merci Beaucoup Mint) (T-bird Turquoise) (Kissin Kenickie Coral) (Steampunk Sepia) From little Birdie (Paprika)..
I took white ribbon and sprayed them with cordinating colors of lindy's and tied them on the "neck" Used Finnibair sugar pebbles for eyes. and lastly a dry brush of white Gesso to tie it all together!








Thanks for Stopping by!!! XOXO Nicole Palos Cristarella!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Loveee the idea. Its sooooo cool :) thanks so much for playing along in the old treasures mini contest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Deep Sea Diver Gear

Deep Sea Diver Gear With Crafting On A Budget (Mai Larsen) I Got the Stamperia Sea world paper from Crafting on a budget I started by Cuttin...