Sunday, August 19, 2018

Stampotique Altered Vinyl Record

Hello! Hi!  Today I'm showing you my process on altering this Vinyl Record.

I start by using a Stamperia stencil and modeling paste


 I get all my bits and bobs out and give them all a good layer of white Gesso
I'll have the links below with everything I used,the foliage is from a Tim Holtz die set. 


Now I start my composition by gluing it all down with gel medium.


                                         Now for Color!!!! Its always my most favorite part!


I went super colorful with this one! I used Dylusions some  Cosmic Shimmer Shakers and Tattered Angels color wash


Now here I add white dry brush. When your using colors that are water reactive you really need to make sure the whole thing is super dry!


I added Oh Jackie and then some white splashes and call her done!





XOXOXO - Nicole Palos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Sea Diver Gear

Deep Sea Diver Gear With Crafting On A Budget (Mai Larsen) I Got the Stamperia Sea world paper from Crafting on a budget I started by Cuttin...