Friday, August 31, 2018

Shabby Chic? Altered Dessert plate!

Hiya! Happy Friday! Today I am gonna show you how I designed this dessert plate! Project for My Rusty Crown DT


Well your gonna need a plate LOL I didnt prep it at all but, you totally could add texture with a stencil or crackle pastes!


So I got out all my embellishments,my main ones at least, I coated my Prima resin pieces with clear gesso and went about gluing them down with heavy Body Gel.


I used Cosmic Shimmer Shimmer Shakers in colors (Delicate Blossom) (Rich Wine) (Grass Green) and (Bright Sunshine). These little jars have a shaker top, so easy to sprinkle on.. After I Sprinkled my colors I lightly sprayed them with water and dried with a heat gun, I did each color separately.


Here Is what It looked like right after drying, I purposely shook some on the other side of the plate for a cute splatter effect. I Took a dry brush and dry brushed  on some white gesso to bring all of the texture to the surface. I then added (Blush Haze) Holographic Glitterbitz  and Prills in ( Coral See). for the last added touch I took (White Gold) Prima Finnabair Metallique wax half way around the edge of the plate.


Done! 




XOXO - Nicole Palos
Find me on Instagram HERE
Facebook HERE
My Art FB page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Sea Diver Gear

Deep Sea Diver Gear With Crafting On A Budget (Mai Larsen) I Got the Stamperia Sea world paper from Crafting on a budget I started by Cuttin...