Monday, November 13, 2017

Time Flies Etcetera Tag

          Hello! Happy Monday! Today I'm Showing you how I made A Tim Holtz ETCETERA tag
I love these Tags!
I used the Ahead of or Time stamps set from Visible Image!
I started off with a nice layer of white crackle paste around the edges
set it aside so it can dry some
Now I covered my Tag with tim holtz papers Dapper and lost and found,distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and added some dry wall tape I got from my local harware store.
More paper and more distressing, I also added a layer oc cheese clothe.
Here are my stamped images, I stamped on white paper embossed with black,and used Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo .
more layeres, cheese clothe,lacey ribbon more Tim Holtz paper.
Here I start to assemble, I stamped my tag with the same stamp and layed my fussy cut image on top with foam tape, I also used some Instant coffee to drip on the tag for a vintage old look.
I took these gold wings and brushed on the bronzed age wax from finnabair, I just adore these waxes! I use them whenever I have the chance! This picture shows the wing on the right with the wax and the wing on the left without.
Here I have glued down my wings using heavy gel, and am attaching the vortex clock with foam tape. you can see were I used the little bird stamp from this set on the top, It will align with the clock once attached.
Here I embossed some cogs and gears with metallic embossing powder
adding bulap ribbon and some white splashes with watered down gesso, Its all done! I hope you like my tag! Ill have some links below on where to find some of these products! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Sea Diver Gear

Deep Sea Diver Gear With Crafting On A Budget (Mai Larsen) I Got the Stamperia Sea world paper from Crafting on a budget I started by Cuttin...